Online registration for the 33th GENERALI MÜNCHEN MARATHON is possible until 30th September 2018, 11:59 pm.
31.03.2018 70,00 EUR*
30.06.2018 85,00 EUR*
30.09.2018 95,00 EUR*
Minimum age: 18 years
31.03.2018 48,00 EUR*
30.06.2018 58,00 EUR*
30.09.2018 62,00 EUR*
Minimum age: 16 years
31.03.2018 29,00 EUR*
30.06.2018 35,00 EUR*
30.09.2018 39,00 EUR*
Minimum age: 10 years
relay of four, register until
31.03.2018 130,00 EUR*
30.06.2018 150,00 EUR*
30.09.2018 170,00 EUR*
Minimum age: 10 years
Furthermore you can sign up for our Costume run and Inclusion run. Group registration and Company registration is also available.
No additional fees for time measuring.
*incl. time measuring inside start number (without additional chip) and VAT.
Right of revocation: After successful registration there is no claim pursuant to Section 312g (9) BGB (German Civil Code) to reimbursement of the organisation fee or to transfer of the starting place to another person. A transfer of the booked starting place to the event in the next year is possible under the following conditions:
- The participant declares the transfer of the starting place by no later than 30 September 2018, midnight, upon presentation of a medical certificate (exclusively in case of illness) by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The fee for the transfer of €9.00 is paid in accordance with Section 4 of these General Terms and Conditions of Business.
- Any booked additional services, such as running kit, medal engraving, will be forfeited and will not be refunded. At the request of the participant, the running shirt will be sent by post after the 2018 event. Should a hotel package be booked, the costs will be reimbursed under our hotel cancellation policy.
- The participant will receive a voucher by post in February 2019 for participation in the event in 2019. The voucher cannot be transferred to another person. The voucher can be redeemed until 29 September 2019.
- Free journey with the race number on marathon Sunday in the MVV area
- Starter bag with race number and race documents
- Time measuring inside start number (without additional chip)
- Clothes/luggage hand in on the marathon day
- Pacemaker service
- Refreshments among the route
- Refreshments at the finishing line
- Heat sheets at the finishing line during cool weather conditions
- Souvenir medal at the finishing line
- Medical care if required
- Physiotherapy after the run
- Shower and changing facilities after the marathon
- Certificate made available on the internet
It is possible to register for any discipline from 12. – 14. Oktober 2018 in the Great Olympic Hall.
Fees for late registrations will be announced.
The disposable chip for time measurement is attached to the back of the start number. The participant simply affix the starting number as usual. There is no additional transponder, no complicated instructions and no deposit fee. The time measurement is included in the start fee.
Official Race Shirt for the 33nd GENERALI MUNICH MARATHON
When you sign up for the race, be sure to order your official MUNICH MARATON short sleeve shirt. Available as long as stocked. Remaining shirts can be purchased at the merchandising stand of the sport expo.
- Material: “cool dry“, soft and quick drying
- Price: 38,00 €*
- Ladies: White, sizes XS-L
- Mens: Navy, sizes S-XL
Participation in traditional costume run and white sausage breakfast
The international Traditional Costume Run is taking place on Saturday, 12th October 2018. The participation fee for the Fun-Run including the subsequent breakfast with a couple of white sausages, a pretzel and a non-alcoholic wheat beer (Schneider Weisse) is 9.00 €*.
We offer each finisher medal engraving after the race. This service is available for 10.00 €* and can be pre-booked during the registration or paid at the Engraving-Booth at the Sport Expo.