Registration for the 35th GENERALI MUNICH MARATHON is possible for all participants via online registration. The closing date for registration is Sunday, 27 September 2020, 11:59 pm.
31.03.2020 81,00 EUR*
30.06.2020 91,00 EUR*
27.09.2020 103,00 EUR*
Minimum age: 18 years
31.03.2020 49,00 EUR*
30.06.2020 59,00 EUR*
27.09.2020 63,00 EUR*
Minimum age: 16 years
relay of four, register until
31.03.2020 145,00 EUR*
30.06.2020 165,00 EUR*
27.09.2020 185,00 EUR*
Minimum age: 10 years
27.09.2020 7,00 EUR*
All children and teenagers from 6 to 14 are welcome to participate.
Munick 10k run
31.03.2020 33,00 EUR*
30.06.2020 38,00 EUR*
27.09.2020 43,00 EUR*
Minimum age: 10 years
No additional fees for time measuring.
*incl. time measuring attached to the start number (without additional chip) and VAT.
OTHER REGISTRATION OPTIONS
From a purchase of 50 tickets or more, a prefabricated version of the race documentation will be created for you.
- Free access to public transportations in the MVV area with your race number on marathon Sunday
- Starter bag with race number and race documents
- Time measuring attached to race number (without additional chip)
- Clothes/luggage safekeeping on the marathon day
- Pacemaker service
- Refreshments among the route
- Refreshments at the finishing line
- Heat sheets at the finishing line during cool weather conditions
- Souvenir medal at the finishing line
- Medical care if required
- Physiotherapy for all finishers after the race
- Shower and changing facilities after the race
- Certificates download on the Internet
Late registrations on the day of the event are possible for a fee at the late registration desk:
Friday, 09 October 2020 from 12.00 p.m. until 07.00 p.m.
Saturday, 10 October 2020 from 10:00 a.m. until 07:00 p.m.
Sunday, 11 October 2020 from 08.00 a.m. until 09:30 a.m. (Marathon, Marathon relay, mini-marathon)
Sunday, 11 October 2020 from 08.00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. (Half Marathon)
The disposable chip for time measurement is attached to the back of the start number. The participant simply affix the starting number as usual. There is no additional transponder, no complicated instructions and no deposit fee. The time measurement is included in the start fee.
please be patient. Together with our partner UYN we will present the new collection of training clothes and the official event shirt of the GMM 2020 at the end of the year.
Material: Silicone bracelet - embossed with color filling
Price: 5,00 EUR
Together with our partner – KING’s HOTELS – we are offering the “GENERALI MUNICH MARATHON package” from 09 to 12 October 2020. The package includes two or three nights’ accommodation, a runner’s breakfast and an exclusive shuttle service to the start of the race on Marathon Sunday. You can choose between the KING´s HOTEL Center and the KING’s HOTEL First Class.
Participation in traditional costume run and white sausage breakfast
The international Traditional Costume Run is taking place on Saturday, 10 October 2020. The participation fee for the Fun-Run including the subsequent bavarian breakfast (a serving of white sausages, a pretzel and a non-alcoholic wheat beer) for only 12.00 EUR.
We offer each finisher medal engraving after the race. This service is available for 10.00 EUR and can be pre-booked during the registration or paid at the Engraving-Booth at the GMM Sport Expo.
- free parking on Marathon Sunday in Olympia Park
- Separate cloakroom
- Extra showers and physiotherapists on hand in the Olympia Stadium, just a few minutes’ walk from the finishing area.
- Price: EUR 45,00
Your choice of race number
You can reserve your choice of race number for an additional 6.00 EUR.
After successful registration there is no claim pursuant to Section 312g (9) BGB (German Civil Code) to reimbursement of the organisation fee or to transfer of the starting place to another person. (2) A transfer of the booked starting place to the event in the next year is possible under the following conditions:
- The participant declares the transfer of the starting place by no later than 27 September 2020, midnight, upon presentation of a medical certificate (exclusively in case of illness) by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The fee for the transfer of € 12.00 (Half marathon) and € 15.00 (Marathon) is paid in accordance with Section 4 of these General Terms and Conditions of Business.
- Any booked additional services, such as running kit, medal engraving, will be forfeited and will not be refunded. At the request of the participant, the running shirt will be sent by post after the 2020 event. Should a hotel package be booked, the costs will be reimbursed under our hotel cancellation policy.
- The participant will receive a voucher by post in February 2021 for participation in the event in 2021. The voucher cannot be transferred to another person. The voucher can be redeemed until 26 September 2021.
Possible up- and downgrades until 27 September 2020.
Downgrade: You can get a FREE downgrade until closing date. Refunds for the price difference will not be granted.
Upgrade: You can get an upgrade at your own expense until closing date. 8.00 EUR service charge + difference between the two registration fees.
You can also change your registration at the GMM sports fair. The service charge will be 8.00 EUR.