We will send you your official confirmation of participation, together with your race number, around a week before the GENERALI MUNICH MARATHON.
You must present your participation of confirmation as a printout or on-screen display in order to collect your race documentation (race number and GMM sports bag).
These may be collected by another party if they have been granted authority to do so and present the official confirmation of participation.
Start Marathon: 10:00 Uhr, Coubertinplatz in the Olympic Park
Start Half marathon: 13:30 Uhr, Englischer Garten, Tivolistraße
Start Marathon relay: 10:20 Uhr, Coubertinplatz in the Olympic Park
Star 10 K: 10:40 Uhr, Coubertinplatz in the Olympic Park
On the Sunday of the marathon, clothes can be stored from 8:00 a.m. on Level 0 of the Olympic Stadium, between Block A and Block X. Changing facilities are also available. Please use only GMM sports bags in the clothes storage facility. These are issued along with the bib numbers at the GMM Sports Expo. Please mark your bib number clearly on the bag. For other sports bags or larger luggage items we offer a safekeeping service charging a fee of EUR 4,00 per item, located at the information counter (north entrance to the Olympic Stadium).
After the race you can collect your GMM sports bag up to 5:00 p.m. by giving your bib number. Lost property can be handed in to the information counter or enquired after by calling +49 (0) 89 17 09 55 70.
It is possible to register on the day of the event for an increased registration fee at the late registration desk of the Sport Expo:
Friday, 12 October 2018 from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, 13 October 2018 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, 14 October 2018 from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. (MARATHON, MARATHON RELAY, MUNICH 10K)
Sunday, 14 October 2018 from 8 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. (HALF MARATHON)
Right of revocation: After successful registration there is no claim pursuant to Section 312g (9) BGB (German Civil Code) to reimbursement of the organisation fee or to transfer of the starting place to another person. A transfer of the booked starting place to the event in the next year is possible under the
- The participant declares the transfer of the starting place by no later than 30 September 2018, midnight, upon presentation of a medical certificate (exclusively in case of illness) by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The fee for the transfer of € 9.00 is paid in accordance with Section 4 of these General Terms and Conditions of Business.
- Any booked additional services, such as running kit, medal engraving, will be forfeited and will not be refunded. At the request of the participant, the running shirt will be sent by post after the 2018 event. Should a hotel package be booked, the costs will be reimbursed under our hotel cancellation policy.
- The participant will receive a voucher by post in February 2019 for participation in the event in 2019. The voucher cannot be transferred to another person. The voucher can be redeemed until 29 September 2019.
Online registration for the 34th GENERALI MÜNCHEN MARATHON is possible until 29th September 2019, 11:59 pm.
After the race, changing and showering facilities are available free of charge in the Olympic Hall from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Your race number grants you permission to the facilities. The showers can be reached via the northern side of the main Olympic Hall on Spiridon-Louis-Ring.
You can register for the GENERALI MUNICH MARATHON with or without a LOGIN. LOGGING IN allows you to make changes to your personal details at any time or to book add-on services up until the registration deadline on 29/09/2019.
After the registration deadline you will receive confirmation of your registration by email. We will send you your official confirmation of participation, together with your race number, around a week before the GENERALI MUNICH MARATHON.
• Free journey with the race number on marathon Sunday in the MVV area
• Starter bag with race number and race documents
• Clothes/luggage hand in on the marathon day
• Timekeeping without additional costs
• Pacemaker service • Refreshments among the route
• Refreshments at the finishing line
• Heat sheets at the finishing line during cool weather conditions
• Souvenir medal at the finishing line
• Medical care if required
• Physiotherapy after the run
• Shower and changing facilities after the marathon
• Certificate made available on the internet
Pacemakers are placed in the relevant starting block according to target time. They can be spotted admidst the runners by their CEP rucksacks and flags with the corresponding target time marked on them.
Pacemaker withe the following target time will be running:
Marathon: 3:00 hours; 3:15 hours; 3:30 hours; 3:45 hours; 4:00 hours; 4:15 hours and 4:30 hours
Half Marathon: 1:30 hours; 1:45 hours; 2:00 hours and 2:15 hours
10 K: 0:45 hours; 1:00 hours and 1:15 hours
The finis time is 16:40 in the Olympia Stadium. The pass-through times along the route must be adhered to, and will be displayed on a race control vehicle. The event is time-limited and the road blocks along the course of the race will only be in place during the given race times.
Lists of results and certificates will be available online from around 7 pm on the day of the event at www.generalimuenchenmarathon.de, ready to download and print. Certificates are not issued by post.
Every runner who finishes the marathon will receive a commemorative medal at the end. You can get your medal engraved with your name and time on Level 0 (northern side) of the Olympia Stadium on Sunday. You can pay for the engraving on the day for EUR 10,00 or redeem your preordered voucher against it.
The disposable chip for time measurement is attached to the back of the start number. The participant simply affix the starting number as usual. There is no additional transponder, no complicated instructions and no deposit fee. The time measurement is included in the start fee.